Registration to the conference is now open.
Conference attendance is FREE for all presenters and non-presenting attendees but it is requested a previous registration. Given the limited number of available seats, the people interested to participate has to download and fill out the Registration form, submit it by e-mail to email@example.com and wait for the confirmation of the seat availability.
To obtain the attendance certificate, you will need to pay an administration fee of € 10. The extra cost of the social dinner of 13 October 2017 is € 40.
For bank details and payment method, see the attached file.
Please note that:
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is June 17th 2017.
- Other arrangements (e.g. a stand for the exhibition of your project or other combinations) are possible; please contact directly prof. Giampiero de Cristofaro firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All running projects with Erasmus + funding have the right to use project funds for dissemination trips with the purpose of promotion of their projects and outcomes. A representative of any of the partners might execute the dissemination trips.
The Registration includes:
- Admission to all conference’s sessions;
- Possibility, for authors, to present a maximum of two paper;
- Conference folder;
- Coffee breaks for the two conference days;
- Special rates for social dinner.