Welcome to the abstract / final paper submission section.
The abstracts and papers submitted will be peer-reviewed by the scientific committee based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
Accepted contributions will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- Authors willing to submit an abstract should send an email to Organising Committee: email@example.com attaching the abstract written using the provided template (See Templates section);
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 17th, 2017;
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author;
- The Conference official languages are English and Italian. Abstracts and Power Point presentations must be written in English while speakers can choose whether to speak in Italian or English;
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the Conference Overview Section;
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title;
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=;
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors;
- The text of the abstract should be maximum of 350 words and written in italicized text, using Arial 10-point;
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 900 including spaces;
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Paper Submission
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limit of 10 pages (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section;
- A paper should contain the description of your study/project and should be structured in different sections such as Abstract, Introduction, Methodology (if applicable), Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References;
- The deadline for Final Paper submission is November 14th 2017;
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract;
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style (See templates section).